This Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Casserole is a one pot meal! Perfectly cooked pasta, flavorful chicken, and mixed veggies combined into a tasty dinner option!
Each week, Monday seems to be our crazy day. Maybe its because we play catch up from the weekend, or because my son has football games, the kids always seem to have homework, and basically…..everything seems to be jam packed into that day. Whatever the reason, we are running around each and every Monday.
I try to meal plan over the weekend and I always plan Monday dinner as leftovers from the weekend, or something quick. Last week, this Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Casserole was just the thing to make.
I prepped it during the day, cooked it while helping with homework, and had time to get everyone fed before leaving for my oldest sons football game. I even had it cleaned up in under 10 minutes due to it being a one pot meal!
Instant Pot: https://amzn.to/32vGO2a
Instant Pot Non Stick Liner (game changer, I love mine): https://amzn.to/2qt7Skp
The best part was, we had enough leftovers to enjoy again the next evening for dinner!
This meal was incredibly flavorful, family (and kid) approved, and can easily be adapted to fit preferences. If you don’t like mixed veggies, use whichever type you prefer!
Have some friends or family over for dinner and impress them with this meal! You can add a side salad, rolls, or fresh fruit to serve with this….or you can serve on its own! This also goes great in thermos’ for lunches to change things up from a daily sandwich!
Let me know what you think and hope you enjoy!
If you haven’t already subscribed to my newsletter, scroll below and be sure to add your email address. You’ll receive my latest recipes sent directly to your inbox so you never miss out again!
Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Casserole
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 16 oz frozen mixed veggies
- 16 oz egg noodles
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup French fried onions
- Turn the sauté function on your Instant Pot and add in the chicken, olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, seasoned salt, and black pepper.
- Allow to cook for about 2-3 minutes, or until the outside of the chicken is white in color.
- Turn off the sauté feature and add in the egg noodles, chicken broth, and mixed veggies.
- Place lid securely onto Instant Pot and ensure valve is in sealed position.
- Cook manual, high pressure for 5 minutes followed by a quick release.
- Once pin drops, remove lid and stir in the heavy cream.
- Place sauté function back on and allow to cook another 2-3 minutes, or until sauce thicken.
- Stir in the shredded cheese and French fried onions.
- Serve and enjoy!