Last week, I had gone to the grocery store and their chicken breasts and broccoli were both on sale. I picked up a few pounds of both and decided to try something new for dinner. Since my family is a huge fan of my “melt in your mouth chicken“, I chose to follow that theme and spice it up a bit.
The whole family loved this casserole; and I especially loved the fact that it was a one pan dinner. That made the clean up a breeze!!
Best part was, since everything was on sale, this meal was fairly inexpensive!! My family gave it two thumbs up and we added it to our meal rotation!! You can even add some chicken tikka masala spices for some heat, click here to check them out!
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise (or Greek yogurt)
- 6 small Gold Yukon potatoes, quartered
- 1 lb broccoli florets, diced
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Grease a 9 x 13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, potatoes, broccoli, mayonnaise, black pepper, and garlic.
- Spread mixture evenly into prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle Parmesan and cheddar cheese on top.
- Place pan in a preheated oven, 375, and bake for about 45 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender. *Adjust time according to potato size