Taco Pizza Rolls are packed with flavor and can be enjoyed as an appetizer or meal option! Add your favorite toppings and make it your own!
Lately, my youngest son has been asking for tacos just about every night for dinner. I don’t know why he is so obsessed with them, especially since most nights, he only eats about half. Keep in mind, he just turned 5, so maybe this is just a phase! Definitely not a phase I mind as I love tacos!
If you love tacos, check out these other great variations:
Since the rest of my family and I weren’t in the mood for our go to recipe for tacos again (crazy, right?!), but I had all the ingredients on hand, I decided to change them up and make these taco pizza rolls. Not only were they incredibly simple to make, but they were a hit with everyone and quite kid friendly.
My hubby and I layered ours with lettuce, cheese, sour cream, and salsa…..while my kids just had sour cream…..picky little ones, huh? Haha!
These would be great appetizers at a get together, or a quick to the table meal idea! These are inexpensive and a great way to have your little ones prepare dinner with you!!
Enjoy and be sure to let me know what you think in the comment section below if you try these!!
1 lb ground beef or turkey
3 tablespoon homemade taco seasoning or 1 packet taco seasoning
1 tube Pilsbury pizza crust (I used whole wheat)
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Sour Cream, Salsa, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes
Taco Pizza Rolls come together in no time using pre-made pizza crust! Enjoy as a snack, appetizer, or meal option! Be sure to print the recipe and give these a try!
Taco Pizza Rolls
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 tube Pillsbury pizza crust
- 1 cup cheddar cheese *shredded
- sour cream, cheese, salsa, lettuce, etc
- In a skillet, cook the meat until no longer pink.
- Drain fat and add in the seasoning. Stir until meat is evenly coated.
- Open tube of pizza crust and lay dough flat.
- Sprinkle meat evenly around all of crust.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over meat.
- Starting with the long edge of the pizza dough, roll dough tightly into a roll.
- Use a serrated knife and cut every 1 inch to create about 18 rolls.
- Place rolls on a cookie sheet and bake in a preheated oven, 350, for about 10-13 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve with desired toppings!!
Recipe updated 10/11/21