These rollups are quick to prepare, making them a great lunch, dinner, or on the go snack! Serve with a side salad and you have a full meal!
When my hubby goes out of town, I like to roll out the “kid friendly” meals, even more so than normal. That way, I don’t hear complaints during dinner, don’t have to ask the kiddos 100x to please eat their dinner, and most of the time, I get leftovers that can be rolled into dinner for the next evening! Win win!
A few weeks ago, when my hubby was traveling, I scrounged through my freezer and found a bag of shredded, cooked chicken. I like to always keep some on hand for quick meal ideas! I pulled the bag out, allowed it to thaw throughout the day, and by evening, I had these rollups ready to go in no time!
Not only did it only take me a few minutes to whip up, but the kids loved the fact they could pick their rollup up, dip theirs into extra ranch (optional of course), and since they LOVE crescents, these were a big hit! I paired a salad with ours and called it dinner, but you could serve these as an appetizer, lunch, dinner, snack, or even freeze for a later occasion!
However you choose to serve these, they are a quick idea that everyone will enjoy!
Ranch Chicken Rollups
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup Italian cheese, shredded
- 1 can (8 oz.) crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a 9 inch round pan.
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, ranch dressing, and cheese.
- Unroll crescent dough sheet and spread chicken mixture evenly on top.
- Starting with the long side, roll up dough.
- Pinch seam to seal tightly.
- Using a sharp knife, cut roll into 8 equal slices.
- Place slices into greased pan.
- Place pan into oven and bake 18-20 minutes.
- Once baked through, remove from oven and allow to cool a few minutes before serving.
- Serve with additional Ranch dressing if desired.