One of my favorite things to serve with our dinners is crescent rolls. Not only are they simple to make, but I can almost always find them on sale at our grocery store. A few nights ago, I made a garlic butter sauce to brush on top of them and then sprinkled on Parmesan cheese. The end result was amazing and these most definitely are my new favorite type of bread item to serve!! The kids went crazy over them and it only took an extra 2 minutes to throw together. Whether serving these for dinner, or when having company over, these are sure to be a hit with everyone!!
- 1 tube Pilsbury crescents (8 count)
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp garlic powder (or 2 garlic cloves minced)
- 1 tsp dried Oregano
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- Open up container of crescents and roll from wide end to short end, to create a roll.
- Place crescents on a cookie sheet.
- In a bowl, combine the melted butter, garlic, and Oregano.
- Brush butter mixture over crescents.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of crescents.
- Place cookie sheet in a preheated oven, 375, and bake for about 12 minutes, or until slightly golden brown.
Recipe Adapted from: Taste of Home