Did you know that using only 5 ingredients, you could make a dinner roll everyone will go crazy for?! These Garlic Cheese Crescents are the perfect side dish to any meal!!
One of my favorite things to serve with our dinners is crescent rolls. Not only are they simple to make, but I can almost always find them on sale at our grocery store.
A few nights ago, I made a garlic butter sauce to brush on top of them and then sprinkled on Parmesan cheese. The end result was amazing and these most definitely are my new favorite type of bread item to serve!!
The kids went crazy over them and it only took an extra 2 minutes to throw together. Using pre-packaged crescent rolls, who knew that simply brushing a seasoned butter sauce on top would bring these to the next level, right?
In fact, these are actually the most requested bread item I hear from my family and what I now make at our Thanksgiving dinner each year!!
Whether serving these for dinner, or when having company over, these Garlic Cheese Crescents are sure to be a hit with everyone!!
Be sure to check out all my other side dish options HERE!
Cookie Sheet: https://amzn.to/3ionqfl
Basting Brush: https://amzn.to/2Folu8m
Garlic Cheese Crescents
- 1 tube Pilsbury Crescent Rolls *8 count
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried Oregano
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- Open up container of crescents and roll from wide end to short end, to create a roll.
- Place crescents on a cookie sheet.
- In a bowl, combine the melted butter, garlic, and Oregano.
- Brush butter mixture over crescents.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of crescents.
- Place cookie sheet in a preheated oven, 375, and bake for about 12 minutes, or until slightly golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe Adapted from: Taste of Home