Since my kids LOVE crescent rolls, and I love a quick and easy dinner, I put this together a few nights ago and it was a big hit. The kids loved how they each had their own chicken “bundle”. The flavor was great, and it was inexpensive to make. I found the crescent rolls on sale at the grocery store, and the chicken was some extra cooked chicken I had tossed in a bag in the freezer. Doesn’t get better then that, right?? Enjoy!
- 1 package crescent rolls (8 count)
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 can (10.75 oz.) cream of chicken soup
- 1 can milk (use soup can)
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, cream cheese, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and mozzarella cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine the milk and cream of chicken soup.
- Separate the crescent rolls into 8 pieces.
- Place chicken mixture on wide base of the dough.
- Roll crescent back up and seal the sides.
- Continue process for all 8 rolls.
- Place crescent “bundles” in a greased 11 x 7 baking dish.
- Pour sauce all around the crescents making sure not to get the sauce on top. *It will make them soggy, so try to avoid that
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top of the crescents and place dish in preheated oven, 350, for about 35 minutes. Serve!!