This Loaded Chicken and Biscuit Bake uses only 7 ingredients and comes together in no time! Flavorful and an all in one meal!
Do you love casseroles as much as I do? Well, even if you don’t, you’ll probably STILL enjoy this one!
Ever since becoming a mom, casseroles are something I try to add into my weekly meal plan. Not only are they typically quite easy to prepare, but they also almost always provide great leftovers. Plus, they can be budget friendly and my kids eat them right up! You can check out my casserole recipes HERE!
Last week, I found myself in the “tired of cooking” rut. I had been on a roll cooking breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and even desserts for several days and was fried. I decided to throw this Loaded Chicken and Biscuit Bake together in hopes I would have leftovers to use the next day as well.
Not only did my entire family LOVE this, but it may have even been better on day two!
Using shredded chicken, biscuit pieces, and of course…chopped bacon….it was paced with flavor and definitely family approved!
I served this with my cheesy zucchini bake because zucchini is in season, making it quite affordable at the grocery store!
Whether you enjoy this fresh from the oven, or reheated the next day….its bound to be a hit! Perhaps even bring as a meal for a friend/family member!
Enjoy and be sure to come connect with me on Instagram HERE! I’m always posting my daily cooking adventures there, as well as doing FREE prize giveaways!
9×13 casserole pan: https://amzn.to/3e63jzQ
Mixing Bowl set (I use mine ALL THE TIME): https://amzn.to/2ZHaAAW
Loaded Chicken and Biscuit Bake
- 2 cups chicken *cooked and shredded or chopped
- 1 can cream of chicken soup 10.75 oz
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 cup colby jack cheese, shredded
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup bacon *cooked/chopped
- 1 package Pilsbury biscuits 10 count (12 oz package)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the shredded chicken, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, shredded cheese, Ranch dressing mix, and chopped bacon.
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces and toss into the chicken mixture carefully.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and plan pan into oven to cook for 25-30 minutes, or until biscuits are cooked through and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve! Enjoy!