This Loaded Chicken and Potato Casserole includes tender chicken, potatoes, bacon, cheese, and more! The perfect meal for any night!
As of a few months ago, I have been trying to venture out more with my recipes, and not make as many casseroles. Our lives haven’t been as crazy busy since the move, so I have had more time to cook each night.
Last week however, I came across a version of this casserole on Pinterest and knew I had to try it. After making a few changes based on what I had in my house, I served this for dinner and the entire family loved it. This was probably one of the most flavorful casseroles I have ever tried. Even my kiddos ate it up…..and trust me, they are 3 picky eaters!
I paired this casserole with a salad and had dinner on the table in no time! Since it has both your potato and meat in it, add a veggie or salad and dinner is ready to go!!
This would also be a great idea to make when having company over or if you are bringing a meal to a friend/family!!
Hope you enjoy this Loaded Chicken and Potato Casserole, be sure to let me know what you think! Come follow me on Instagram too, I’d love to connect!
Loaded Chicken and Potato Casserole
- 1 lb chicken, boneless/skinless, diced
- 6 red potatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp hot sauce
- 2 cups Mexican cheese, shredded
- 1 cup bacon, cooked/crumbled
- 1 cup green onions, diced
- Preheat oven to 400 and grease a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, potatoes, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, Paprika, garlic powder, and hot sauce.
- Pour mixture evenly into greased pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 55 minutes making sure to stir mixture every 25 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and sprinkle cheese, bacon, and green onions evenly on top.
- Place pan back in oven for an additional 5-8 minutes, or until cheese is fully melted.