This Baked Caesar Chicken is flavorful, simple to prepare, and uses only 4 ingredients! The chicken literally melts in your mouth and is a hit with everyone!
Over the years, I have shared tons of recipes. If you take a scroll through my blog, you’ll quickly realize, I love sharing family friendly, simple dishes. I have three kids and a busy schedule. I don’t have time to spend hours in the kitchen prepping meals. Maybe one day….but until then, we can all enjoy simple, delicious, on the table in under 30 minute meals….right?!
I have a Melt in your Mouth Chicken dish that seems to always be a hit on the blog. Since I am always looking for ways to change up recipes, spruce things up, and try new things….I took the concept, changed it from mayo/Greek yogurt to Caesar…and BAM…..this dish was created. Yes, I had a little inspiration from Pinterest too, but isn’t that the point of that site? Haha!
I served this chicken with my French Onion rice and veggies…but a side salad, bread, or fresh fruit would be great as well!
If you have a homemade Caesar dressing, definitely feel free to use it, or buy store bought (which I did). I bought a brand called Cardini’s Light Caesar dressing. I believe its only 90 calories per serving, but you can’t tell the difference, so its one I love. However, feel free to use whichever brand desired!
You can serve this chicken as a whole breast per person, or cut up and serve over a salad! Bring for lunch, enjoy warm or cold, the possibilities are endless!
Next time you are looking for a quick, budget friendly, flavorful meal….keep this one in mind as its a favorite in my family (kids too)!
Enjoy this Baked Chicken Caesar Chicken!
Baked Caesar Chicken
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 4 breasts)
- 1 1/2 cups Caesar dressing
- 2 tsp seasoning salt
- 1 cup Parmesan, grated
- Preheat oven to 375 and spray a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the chicken breasts evenly with the seasoning salt and black pepper (optional).
- Place chicken into sprayed baking dish in an even layer.
- Pour the Caesar dressing on top of the chicken.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top of the dressing.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Turn oven off and cover dish with foil. Allow the chicken to "rest" for about 5-10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!