If you know my kids, you know they love chicken, bacon, and biscuits! Anytime any of those items are included in their dinner, I know they will eat it right up! Well, why not combine all three, right??
I whipped this up while my kiddos were in school last week and popped it into the oven come dinnertime. We ended up having enough leftovers to enjoy it again the next evening, which was great since my daughter had tumbling practice!! All 3 kids loved it and it even got 2 thumbs up from my hubby. That’s a good sign since he isn’t really a “casserole” kind of guy, hehe!!
The fluffy biscuits throughout, crispy bacon, tender chicken, and packed flavor of this dish come together perfectly making it a great dinner for all!!
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz. sour cream OR plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 packet dry Ranch mix
- 1/2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 12 oz. container Pilsbury Jr Biscuits (I used (2) 6 oz. cans in mine), cut into quarters
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking pan with cooking spray and preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, cheddar cheese, ranch, and bacon.
- Add the quartered biscuits and toss until combined.
- Pour chicken mixture into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until cooked through and golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from: Plain Chicken