Chicken Bubble Up Bake is comfort food at its finest! Biscuit pieces combine with shredded chicken, bacon, cheese, and more into a flavorful meal option!
If you know my kids, you know they love chicken, bacon, and biscuits! Anytime any of those items are included in their dinner, I know they will eat it right up! Well, why not combine all three, right?? Especially in casserole form! Not only are casseroles quick to prep, but they are kid friendly, budget friendly, and perfect for those busy nights! Plus, with so many varieties, you can always keep changing them up!
I whipped this up while my kiddos were in school last week and popped it into the oven come dinnertime. We even ended up having enough leftovers to enjoy it again the next evening, which was great since my daughter had tumbling practice!! If you need to bring a meal to a family, have company over, or need something for those busy nights, this is just the thing to try!
All 3 kids loved it and I was even given 2 thumbs up from my hubby. That’s a the good sign since he isn’t really a “casserole” kind of guy! In fact, up until I started trying new variations, he swore casseroles off, haha!
Check out these other great casserole ideas:
The fluffy biscuits throughout, crispy bacon, tender chicken, and packed flavor of this dish come together perfectly making it a great dinner for all!!
Ingredients Needed for this incredible dish:
Chicken, cooked and shredded
Cream of chicken soup
Sour cream OR plain Greek yogurt
Cheddar cheese, shredded
Dry Ranch mix
Bacon, cooked and crumbled
Pilsbury Jr Biscuits
Chicken Bubble Up Bake is a family favorite! Be sure to print the recipe below to give it a try!
Chicken Bubble Up Bake
- 2 cups chicken *cooked/shredded
- 10 oz cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese *shredded
- 1 packet Ranch mix
- 1/2 lb bacon *cooked, crumbled
- 12 oz Pillsbury Jr Biscuits *cut into quarters
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking pan with cooking spray and preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, cheddar cheese, ranch, and bacon.
- Add the quartered biscuits and toss until combined.
- Pour chicken mixture into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until cooked through and golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!