A few nights ago, I was in the mood for a quick and easy dinner. Since I had breakfast sausage on hand in my freezer, I decided to make a “breakfast dinner”. It is incredibly simple to make and you can change it up depending on what you want. If you prefer bacon, cook it up and use it in place of the sausage in this. Add as much or as little as desired! Play around with combos and make it your own, the possibilities are endless!! Add in some veggies, etc.!!
My entire family, kids included, enjoyed this and then the next morning, my hubby and I had the leftovers for breakfast! Score!!
This is great for having company over too because you can prepare it the night before and pop it in the oven!!
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 16 oz. Pilsbury biscuits
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 lb sausage, cooked OR bacon
- Mix the eggs and milk in a bowl.
- Cut each individual biscuit into quarters and drop into the egg mixture.
- Toss to coat thoroughly.
- Add in the scallions, cheddar cheese, and cooked sausage/bacon.
- Pour mixture into a 9 x 13 pan evenly and place in preheated oven, 350.
- Allow to cook for about 28-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to sit for about 1-2 minutes before serving!