Using only 6 ingredients, this Sticky Cinnamon Ring comes together in no time and is packed with flavor! Serve with a cup of coffee and you have a morning treat everyone will enjoy!
Sticky Bun Coffee Ring
OH. MY. GOODNESS!!!!! This recipe will blow your mind! Not only was this super simple to make, but the flavor was incredible!
On the weekends, my hubby and I try to make a tasty breakfast for the family to enjoy. Sometimes we keep it simple with muffins and breads, other times we make casseroles, scrambles, and more!
Since I had a few packages of biscuits in the refrigerator, I decided to make this tasty dish and it was a big hit with everyone!
Ooey, gooey, cinnamon coated biscuits cooked into a tasty dish the entire family will enjoy!
Are you a cinnamon roll fan? If so, you most definitely will love this recipe! When I asked my hubby for feedback, he said it resembled cinnamon rolls with the fluffy texture and cinnamon coating! Since this was ready to bake in under 10 minutes, I call that a definite win!
Do you love breakfast foods? Check out these other great recipes if so:
Biscuits and Gravy Breakfast Casserole– a hearty breakfast casserole that is packed with cooked sausage, eggs, cheese, and white pepper gravy
Flaky Buttermilk Biscuits– homemade, from scratch biscuits that melt in your mouth
Ooey Gooey Cinnamon Rolls– tender cinnamon rolls that are packed with that classic cinnamon sugar flavor, and coated in a layer of homemade cream cheese frosting
Ingredients needed for this Sticky Cinnamon Ring:
Only 5 simple ingredients are needed for this recipe! The perfect treat to prepare for breakfast, guests, and more!
- Pillsbury Grand Biscuits– you’ll need 2 tubes of 8, but will only use about 1 1/2 tubes
- Butter– melted
- Pancake syrup
- Brown sugar
- Ground cinnamon
How to prepare:
Spray a Bundt pan with cooking spray.
In a small bowl, add the melted butter and syrup together.
In a different small bowl, add the brown sugar, cinnamon, and pecans together. Pour half the butter mixture into bottom of Bundt pan.
Sprinkle half the sugar mixture in Bundt pan.
Next, lay the biscuits on the bottom of the pan, making sure to overlap the edges together. You will be forming a ring.
Pour remaining syrup and cinnamon mixture on top of biscuits and place pan in preheated oven, 375, for 25-30 minutes.
Once cooked, remove from oven and allow to cool 2-3 minutes before turning over onto flat plate/platter.
Serve and enjoy!!
Room Temperature- This can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Refrigerator- Place in an airtight container for up to 7 days. When ready to enjoy, simply microwave desired size piece for about 30-40 seconds.
Freezer- Store in an airtight container or freezer bag for up to 3 months. It is especially handy to bake, cool, and slice prior to freezing!
Sticky Cinnamon Ring Recipe
- 2 tubes Pillsbury Biscuits *you'll only use about 1 1/2 tubes
- 3 tablespoon butter *melted
- 1/2 cup syrup
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pecans *Chopped
- Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray and preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a small bowl, add the melted butter and syrup together.
- In a separate bowl, add the brown sugar, cinnamon, and pecans together.
- Pour half the butter mixture into bottom of Bundt pan.
- Sprinkle half the sugar mixture in Bundt pan.
- Next, lay the biscuits on the bottom of the pan, making sure to overlap the edges together. *You will be forming a vertical ring.
- Pour remaining syrup and cinnamon mixture on top of biscuits and place pan in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove from oven and allow to cool 2-3 minutes before turning over onto flat plate/platter. Serve!!
Recipe updated 12/13/21