My family loves a bread dish with their dinners! However, I get burned out on having the same rolls/breadsticks each meal, so I love to change it up! Since we are huge fans of monkey bread, I decided to make this garlic version to go with our dinner! They turned out great! Each person had their own muffin cup and the bread pieces pulled apart into bite sized pieces that were packed with flavor! I was able to make about 16 of these using the recipe below! They also freeze perfectly!! Enjoy!!
- 2 cans buttermilk biscuits
- 5 tbsp butter, melted
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp dried Parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (the green can)
- Cut each biscuit piece into quarters, set aside.
- Combine the butter, garlic, and Parsley.
- In a large ziploc bag, place biscuit pieces inside.
- Pour butter mixture in, as well as the Parmesan cheese. Close bag.
- Shake bag until each piece is thoroughly covered in mixture.
- Grease or line a muffin tray.
- Place about 6-7 pieces of dough in each muffin cup.
- Sprinkle additional Parmesan cheese on each muffin cup.
- Place in a preheated oven, 400, and bake for about 14-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Remove from muffin tray and serve!!