Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread comes together using only 5 ingredients! Not only is this a great breakfast option, but this also makes a great sweet treat anytime of the day!
Typically, when I share a recipe, it is one that I have made the previous week! That way, I have had time to write a post up, upload the pictures, etc. However, this one was made this morning and I just HAD to get this posted ASAP!
This morning, as I was putting this together, I took pictures and posted on my Instagram story. Within minutes, I had received over 50 messages asking for this recipe! *Come follow me on Instagram to see more step by step pictures! Click HERE
Not knowing whether or not this would be a success, I kept going along and posting step by step pictures hoping it would turn out!
Once I pulled this from the oven and saw how it looked (and at that point smelled), I knew it would be a hit!
I had this ready for the oven in only about 10 minutes! The tasty cinnamon scent carried through the house as this was baking and even woke the kids up wondering what I was up to!
My go to recipe previously used biscuits. This version, using cinnamon rolls is definitely my favorite! The added cinnamon throughout is a great addition!
Since this is already pretty sweet, I didn’t end up putting a lot of the icing on top, but you definitely could add that if you desire!
My kids and hubby gave this two thumbs up and we have officially declared this our new go to recipe! However, if you only have biscuits on hand, you can check THIS recipe out and its quite tasty too!!
Enjoy and be sure to let me know what you think if you try it!
BUNDT PAN: https://amzn.to/3jMDHfx
Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread
- 2 cans cinnamon rolls *I used the 8 count packages, the large packages work too
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Cut each cinnamon roll into quarters and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add the white sugar and cinnamon.
- Add in the cut cinnamon roll pieces and toss to coat thoroughly.
- Once coated, place in the coated bundt pan evenly.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter and brown sugar together.
- Pour the mixture evenly over the cinnamon roll dough pieces.
- Place pan into preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool 5 minutes or so and carefully take a knife to loosen any pieces from the side of the pan.
- Place a plate on top of the pan and flip over carefully.
- If desired, use the icing from the packaged cinnamon rolls and drizzle over the top evenly.
- Serve and enjoy!