Last week, while my two oldest kids were at school, my youngest kiddo and I decided to do some baking. I was thinking we would make some banana bread, but he was adamant that we make cookies. Since I had some extra candy in the house from a recipe I made earlier, I decided to cave in and make these yummy cookies! Not only were they packed with chocolate and peanut butter, but the chunks of Reese’s and chocolate chips throughout each cookie made these Heavenly. When my two oldest kids got home from school, they each had one and proclaimed these to be “the bestest cookies ever”. Enjoy!!
- 1 1/2 cups flour + 2 tbsp
- 6 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 tbsp butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 cups Reese’s peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar, egg, vanilla, and milk. Cream together until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until dough is formed.
- Fold in the Reese’s cups and chocolate chips.
- Scoop large spoonfuls of dough onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for about 12-14 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for at least 3-4 minutes before moving from sheet.
- Serve and enjoy!!