If you have a sweet tooth, this Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cheesecake is for you! Layered brownie, chocolate, and cheesecake combined into an incredible dessert!
Have you scrolled through the blog and seen all the tasty dessert options?? Well, I have a HUGE sweet tooth and ESPECIALLY love chocolate! When you add in brownies and cheesecake…I am in Heaven for sure!
Last week, my daughter asked to do some baking in the kitchen. This summer she has been busy making us cookies, brownies, cake, and more! It’s great to enjoy, but terrible to have to exercise self control, haha!
When my hubby caught wind that she was baking, he decided to give her a hand and help her try out a new recipe!
Using a boxed brownie mix, they created the bottom layer and from there it only got better!
Not only was the cheesecake incredibly moist and flavorful, but when the chocolate ganache when on top, it created a dessert that the entire family went crazy over!
Of course, if you prefer making homemade brownies, you most definitely can. In fact, here is a great homemade brownie recipe my family has LOVED over the years!
My hubby and daughter took a shortcut and used a boxed mix, probably because that is what I tend to do in my other dessert recipes, haha!
To dress this up a bit prior to serving, you can add fresh fruit, crushed Oreos, sprinkles, whipped cream, and any other sweet treat desired!
If you’re having guests over, celebrating a special occasion, or simply wanting a tasty dessert…this Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cheesecake is the thing you need!
You can even prepare this the day before ready to enjoy and save on time! Keep this refrigerated and you’ll be set!
Enjoy and be sure to let me know what you think in the comment section below!
Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cheesecake
- 1 box brownie mix + ingredients to prepare (on box)
- 24 oz cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 16 oz chocolate chips *semi sweet
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9 inch springform pan.
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on box and spread brownie batter evenly on bottom of pan.
- Place in preheated oven and bake about 20-25 minutes, or until set.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and sugar.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla, mixing until smooth.
- Reduce heat in oven to 325 degrees.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over the brownie layer and place pan back into oven to bake about 50-55 minutes.
- Remove pan and allow to cool before moving pan to the refrigerator to chill for about 4 hours.
- Once chilled through, heat the whipping cream until just about boiling.
- Remove from heat and pour over the chocolate chips.
- Continuously stir until chocolate has melted.
- Allow the ganache to cool for about 10 minutes before pouring evenly on top of the cheesecake.
- Allow ganache to set for about 30 minutes and then serve or refrigerate until ready!
Recipe adapted from: Tasty