Using only 5 ingredients, this Strawberry Coconut Daiquiri comes together in no time and is quite the refreshing cocktail!
Is it Friday yet?? Well, even if it isn’t, I give you full permission to make this cocktail! Not only is it simple to throw together, but it will bring you to a place of warm weather, sunny days, and relaxation!! Sounds perfect, right?
My hubby and I threw this together a few nights ago to go with our Mexican take out. Living the life, right?
The fresh strawberries added so much flavor! Paired with the coconut Malibu, it was as if I was laying on a beach with no stresses in the world……or……I was sitting at my kitchen table, eating take out, when the kids went to bed…..same thing, right? Haha!!
Hope you enjoy my Strawberry Coconut Daiquiri!! Check out my other cocktail drinks HERE!
Strawberry Coconut Daiquiri
- 2 1/2 cups strawberries *chopped
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 3/4 cup Coconut Malibu Rum
- Add the strawberries, sugar, and lime juice to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add in the ice cubes and Malibu rum and blend until frothy.
- Transfer to a pitcher and serve!!