My two favorite things in the world are definitely brownies (by far) and Oreos (a close second). This Oreo Chocolate Brownie Trifle combines these two amazing flavors with pudding and cool whip to make an exceptional sweet treat perfect for any gathering!
I’ve always believed the easiest way to win someone over is with an amazing dessert. This is one of those amazing desserts!
I love to make all kinds of family friendly meals. Casseroles are my jam. I love a good taco recipe. Anything my husband grills is usually a winner. However, my PASSION is really desserts. I love all things sweet, but my weaknesses are Brownies and Oreos.
Luckily for me, I whipped this Oreo Chocolate Brownie Trifle for a luxurious, smooth, creamy, chocolatey dessert the other day, and I may not ever look at Brownies and Oreos the same again! My kids went crazy, and my husband basically ate it right out of the bowl. It’s a trifle, it’s kind of made to eat that way really, so I can’t even blame him!
If you’re looking for something that comes together relatively quickly, makes for a stunning presentation, and is deliciously assembled with layers of Oreo cookie crumbles, pudding, cool whip and brownies, look no further. Trifles make a great party dessert, as you can just serve a scoop at a time.
If you love desserts like this, check out my other favorite trifles. After all, who can resist a trifle?
Also, please make sure to check out my recipe card below, which will outline all of the ingredients needed to make this treasure, as well as let you print out a recipe card!
If you make this wonderful dessert, please let me know in the comment section below! Enjoy!
Oreo Chocolate Brownie Trifle
- 1 box brownie mix *plus egg, water, oil, etc.
- 2 box instant chocolate pudding
- 16 oz cool whip
- 1 box Oreos
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on box
- Cube up cooled brownies for at least an hour
- Crush Oreos in a gallon zip bag, set aside about 1/4 cup
- Place 1/2 brownie chunks on first layer of trifle bowl
- Place 1/2 of pudding mix over brownie chunks
- Place 1/2 of cool whip container over pudding
- Sprinkle 1/2 of cookie chunks over whip cream
- Repeat pattern a second time
- On top layer, sprinkle 1/4 cup of Oreo pieces over final whip cream layer
- Refrigerate for an hour and enjoy!