- 2 3/4 lb-3lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- 1 can Mexican tomatoes (Rotel OR tomatoes w/ onion and jalapenos)
- 1 can chili beans
- 2 can kidney beans
- 3 packets McCormick chili seasoning
- About 36-42 oz V-8 tomato juice
- Brown beef and onion together in a skillet.
- Drain fat and add in salt/pepper.
- Add beans, tomatoes, V-8, and chili packets. Simmer until warm and ready to serve!
- Adjust V-8 juice and chili seasonings to taste.
- Serve with some cheddar cheese, Fritos, diced onion, and sour cream!!
*This can also be made in the slow cooker. Just cook the turkey/onion as directed above. Add ingredients and turkey to slow cooker and simmer on low for about 6-7 hours, high for about 3-4.
|Hubby and Dad enjoying their chili : )|