These Garlic Ranch Seasoned Pretzels come together using only 4 ingredients! The perfect snack or appetizer for any get together, these will be a hit with everyone!
Are your kids back in school or doing school online? Our school district allowed parents the choice of on campus OR online and we opted for first quarter online. With all the uncertainty in testing and Covid numbers, we decided to play it safe first quarter and watch how things went.
Since my kids are currently home, I have turned into a tutor, lunch lady, custodian, blogger, wife, and mom. Needless to say, my days are currently quite busy!
Each afternoon, my kids rush down the stairs in between class periods and grab a snack! Sometimes its fruit, veggies and dip, crackers, and even the occasional stack of cookies (haha)!
This past week, I decided to change things up because my kids LOVE pretzels so much! I had made a batch of my Spicy Cajun Pretzels a few weeks back and they were gone in no time!
This time around, I opted for less spicy and chose Garlic Ranch Seasoned Pretzels!
Not only did my house smell quite tasty as these were preparing, but the end result was a salty, crunchy, flavorful pretzel that was LOVED by the kids!
My kids each had a snack bowl of the pretzels and gave these two thumbs up!
From start to finish, these were ready to cool and enjoy in under 10 minutes! Impressive, right?!
Not only do these pretzels make a great appetizer or snack option, but you can also give away as a gift! Perhaps to friends, teachers, or family?!
Enjoy and be sure to let me know what you think! Come connect with me on Instagram too! Click HERE!
Large Bowl (I use this for EVERYTHING): https://amzn.to/3mKXDRc
Cookie Sheet: https://amzn.to/33ZRkRm
Garlic Ranch Seasoned Pretzels
- 16 oz Mini Twist Pretzels
- 2 oz Ranch Dressing Mix *2 of the 1 oz packets
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 cup Butter, Melted
- In a large bowl, add the pretzels.
- In a small bowl, combine the ranch mix and garlic powder.
- Sprinkle ranch mixture over the pretzels, but dont mix seasoning too much as it will fall off pretzels at this stage, not sticking.
- Melt butter in microwave and pour over the pretzels.
- Toss to coat pretzels in butter using a spatula.
- Place bowl in microwave for 1 minute, then stir mixture.
- Microwave again for 1 minute and toss to combine once more.
- Spread mixture onto cookie sheet in single layer and allow to cool before serving/storing in air tight container.