These Cajun Seasoned Pretzels come together using only 5 ingredients! Packed with flavor, these make the ultimate snack anytime of the day!
These are DEFINITELY my new favorite snack! Even as I am typing this, I am debating whether or not to go into the kitchen and grab a bowl. I cannot recommend these enough!
A few days ago, I was in the mood for a snack. As you may know from the blog, I have a total sweet tooth. However, I was craving salty versus sweet in that moment.
After rummaging through my pantry, I found a bag of unopened pretzels. I had planned to simply open the bag and eat a few, but remembered I had been sent some new Cajun seasoning to try out and what better way to try it out than on pretzels, right?!
I decided to add in Old Bay seasoning to offset the potential heat from the Cajun seasoning. After tossing a few ingredients together and putting these into the oven, they were ready to enjoy about 30 minutes later!
Not only did my house smell great, but these were (or should I say ARE) incredible! PACKED with flavor!
I used a Cajun seasoning blend called Cajun Nation Seasoning which was great!! I have also listed a few of my favorites below for more options!
Not only do these Cajun Seasoned Pretzels make a great snack, but they also would make a great gift for friends/teachers/family!
Enjoy and be sure to connect with me on Instagram HERE too!
Cajun Nation Seasoning (not too spicy): https://amzn.to/2W0pb9r
SoCal Cajun Seasoning (one of our NEW favs): https://solacajunseasoning.com/
Slap Ya Mama (has a kick): https://amzn.to/321dxyX
Chupacabra Cajun Blend (has a slight kick, but not too spicy for kids): https://amzn.to/324kQps
Season Y’all Cajun Blend: https://amzn.to/3gQFwFZ
Cajun Seasoned Pretzels
- 18 oz mini pretzel twists *1 bag
- 1 pkg ranch dressing mix *1 oz
- 2 tablespoon old bay seasoning
- 2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine the ranch mix, old bay, Cajun seasoning, and oil.
- Pour mixture over pretzels and toss to coat thoroughly. *I use a large bowl for this step, but a large Ziploc bag works too
- Pour coated pretzels onto a cookie sheet and place in oven to bake 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before placing in an airtight container.