This mouthwatering dinner is simple enough to make any night of the week! Made in under 30 minutes, this one pot dish is sure to be a hit with any crowd!
As the Holiday season progresses, busyness ramps up and schedules become tight. Things from school programs, Holiday shopping, Holiday baking (my fav), decorating the house, and wrapping presents. That is all in addition to normal day to day tasks, right?!
Well, anytime I can make a quick yet flavorful dinner, I do just that! Especially when its a one pot meal and I know clean up will be a breeze!
Last week, I pulled some beef out of the freezer in the morning to thaw, went on with my day, and come evening, had this ready to enjoy in under thirty minutes. Impressive, right?! I added some rolls and a salad and called it good!
Even my kids scraped their plates happily, no complaints! Best part, we had enough leftovers to enjoy again the next evening for dinner, which meant no cooking for me! Score!
Not only is this meal hearty and family approved, but during the colder weather, this is a great comfort food dish that will warm you up and make the house smell wonderful! Enjoy the leftovers (if you have any) or freeze them for a later date!
Enjoy and have a wonderful Holiday season!
*I used my favorite Dutch Oven for this, https://amzn.to/2Qnp1Yc
French Onion Beef and Noodles
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb beef stew meat
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black ground pepper
- 1 can french onion soup
- 2 1/2 cups beef broth
- 3 cups egg noodles
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium high heat.
- Add in the beef stew meat and season with garlic, onion, salt, and pepper.
- Allow meat to cook about 4-5 minutes, or until meat is browned on all sides.
- Add in the French onion soup, beef broth, and egg noodles.
- Bring to a boil. Allow to cook for about 7-10 minutes, or until the liquid has been absorbed by the pasta.
- Stir in the sour cream.