If you are a taco lover, these Crockpot EASY Chicken Tacos are for you! Flavorful and you only need 4 ingredients (plus toppings)!
Out of all the meals I make for my family and the blog, tacos seem to always be a favorite!
I make all sorts of taco variations, click here, but of course, nothing beats the slow cooker due to how easy it makes life.
The chicken is always perfectly moist and tender, shreds perfectly, and you can add your own toppings to truly make it your own!
My kids headed back to school today (online for the first quarter), so needless to say, we are suddenly much more busy.
Needing quick and easy meals, these tacos fit perfectly into that!
Simply put the 4 ingredients into the slow cooker, press low/high, and you get to move on with your day!
When its time to serve, shred the chicken with two forks (or these handy claws), and add your favorite toppings!
In my family, we prefer flour tortillas, but if you’re a corn tortilla fan, feel free to go that route!
Hope you enjoy these Crockpot Easy Chicken Tacos, be sure to let me know what you think and come connect with me on Instagram HERE!
Crockpot EASY Chicken Tacos
- 2 lb chicken breasts, boneless/skinless
- 1 packet taco seasoning *or use 3 tbsp homemade recipe above
- 1 packet ranch seasoning mix
- 2 cups chicken broth
- toppings of choice (avocado, lettuce, sour cream, cheese, salsa)
- tortillas (flour or corn)
- Add the chicken, taco seasoning, ranch seasoning, and chicken broth to your slow cooker.
- Place lid on top and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Once complete, shred chicken using two forks/meat claws.
- Serve in tortilla with desired toppings!