Last week while my mom was in town, I decided to make this dish for dinner. The kids were at school all day, and my mom and I had been out running errands. By the time we got home, and got the kids from the bus stop, dinner was quickly approaching and we needed something that was quick and easy. Not only was this packed with flavor, but everyone loved it and it went together in a matter of minutes. This is the perfect dish for the cold weather ahead, busy evenings, or even to bring to a friend/family member!! If you do not have pre-packaged biscuits, you can make your own by following this recipe!!
- 1 can Broccoli Cheese soup (Campbell’s)
- 1 can cream of potato soup (Campbell’s)
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (any mix desired)
- 2 cups chicken or turkey, cooked and diced
- 1 package biscuits (I used Pilsbury grands, 8 count)
- In a medium bowl, combine the broccoli cheese soup, potato soup, milk, salt, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, black pepper, mixed vegetables, and chicken.
- Pour mixture into a 11 x 7 baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated oven, 400, for about 20 minutes, or until bubbling.
- Place biscuits on top of chicken mixture and place dish back into oven for an additional 15 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve!!