When two of your favorite desserts are combined into one, you get these Heavenly S’mores Brownie Bars! Homemade fudgy brownies on a graham cracker crust, topped with toasted marshmallows, what’s not to like?!
Not only are these incredibly simple to prepare, but they are packed with flavor! They are great to bring to any gathering, party, or simply when in the mood for a decadent sweet treat!
Several weeks back, I was asked to review this multifunctional kitchen blow torch. I was pretty excited because I had never used one before. Once I received it, not only did I fall in love with the multi colored, small whisk it comes with…but I noticed the torch was incredibly simple to use.
To save on time using the oven, I was able to roast the tops of the s’mores brownies in no time using the torch. Not only did it roast them all evenly and beautifully, but my kids loved watching the process. Not only do I plan on continuing to use it for roasting marshmallows, but I also plan on using it for caramelizing my crème brulee, searing food, meat, roasting peppers, BBQ, char tomatoes, toasting marshmallows, crisping bacon, etc. This handy tool definitely will come in handy!
Currently, they are offering all of YOU guys a great discount code! 30% your order! Incredible, right?? Click here to order and be sure to use code: EGJZT9WZ at checkout to receive the discount! I can’t wait to hear what you all make using this handy kitchen tool! Code valid 10/23/19-10/30/19
Multifunctional Kitchen Blow Torch: https://amzn.to/2W4UdM4
S'mores Brownie Bars
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 10 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup (plus 1 tbsp) sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp instant espresso powder
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line an 8 inch pan with tin foil, leaving foil hanging over the sides.
- Spray pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Place graham crackers into food processor and pulse until crackers are turned into crumbs.
- Melt 4 tbsp butter in the microwave.
- Pour melted butter into food processor.
- Add in 1 tbsp sugar, 1/4 tsp salt, and pulse to combine. Press mixture firmly into bottom of 8 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, melt chocolate chips with remaining butter (6 tbsp).
- Once melted and combined, allow to cool about 10 minutes, stirring every few minutes.
- Add in remaining sugar (1/2 cup), eggs, espresso powder, vanilla extract, and 1/4 tsp salt.
- Add in flour and baking powder. Stir until smooth.
- Pour batter over crumb layer in baking pan.
- Place pan in oven and cook about 30-35 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean once inserted in middle.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle marshmallows on top.
- Use your torch to slightly toast the tops of these. *You can also set oven to broil and place pan back in oven. Allow them to broil for about 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow pan to cool about an hour or so before removing foil from pan.
- Lift sides and place brownies on flat surface. Carefully cut into bars.
- Serve and enjoy!