One of my most favorite kitchen appliances is my slow cooker. Anytime I can use it, I will!
Last week, I was given the opportunity to try out Moore’s Marinades and the minute I saw their Creamy Buffalo Ranch sauce, I knew I could use it with some chicken in my slow cooker. Seriously, two ingredients and dinner on the table? Sign me up!!!
I put it in the slow cooker before I ran my errands and when I returned in the afternoon, I added a bit more sauce, shredded the chicken, and it was ready to go!
My hubby and I served the chicken on hamburger buns to make a sandwich, but you could serve it on a salad, pita, by itself, etc. The sauce itself is mild in temperature, so even my kids enjoyed this!
If you are looking for a quick and easy dinner, tail gating recipe, or dish to bring to a gathering, look no further!!
- 1 bottle (16 oz.) Moore’s Creamy Ranch Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts
- Hamburger buns, pita bread, salad, etc.
- Spray the bottom of your slow cooker with cooking spray, or place a liner on the inside.
- Place chicken on bottom of slow cooker.
- Pour 8 oz. sauce on top of chicken and place slow cooker lid on top.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours, or high for 3-4 hours.
- Once chicken is cooked, shred with forks and add a bit more sauce.
- Toss to coat thoroughly and scoop chicken onto buns, salad, bread, etc.