This Instant Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta is packed with flavor and comes together in no time! Using only the Instant Pot, clean up is a breeze!
One of the most popular recipes on my blog, is my Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole! Several years back, when I first posted it, I wasn’t sure what you all would think since thats combining quite a few items into one dish. However, within a few weeks, all the feedback was great and I loved hearing how much you all enjoyed it.
My first trial was terrible. The noodles stuck together, the flavors didn’t combine well, and honestly, it was a tough meal to get through. However, my next attempt went great and with only a few tweaks, this Instant Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta was a hit!
My entire family cleared their plates and we even enjoyed leftovers for lunch the next day!
The chicken is perfectly tender, the pasta is cooked to al dente, and the bacon throughout really enhances the flavor! If you’re not a ranch fan, still give this a try as it doesn’t have a strong Ranch flavoring throughout!
I added in some spinach to include some greens, however, the option is completely up to you! You can even add in some broccoli, just be sure to cook it first!
Lots of options to change this dish up to make it your own! Have fun with it and let me know what you think! If you’re on Instagram, I’d love to connect! Click HERE!!
Enjoy and be sure to check out all my other Instant Pot recipes HERE!
Instant Pot Non Stick Liner Pot (highly recommend) – https://amzn.to/3stJ8Dz
Recipe adapted from: Shugary Sweets
Instant Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb chicken breasts *boneless/skinless, diced
- 1 packet dry ranch mix
- 1 lb rotini pasta *uncooked
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 8 oz cream cheese *softened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese *shredded
- 2 cups spinach *fresh is best
- 1 cup bacon *cooked/crumbled
- Add olive oil to the Instant Pot and heat on saute mode until heated.
- Add in the chicken and cook until no longer pink.
- Sprinkle over the ranch mix and stir to coat thoroughly.
- Add dry pasta noddles on top of chicken.
- Pour chicken broth over pasta, pushing pasta into liquid as much as possible, but NOT stirring.
- Place lid on Instant Pot and ensure top valve is in sealing position.
- Cook on manual, high pressure, for 4 minutes, followed by a quick release.
- Once pin drops, remove lid and stir pasta.
- Add in the cream cheese and cheddar cheese and stir until cheeses are fully melted.
- Add in the spinach and bacon and stir to incorporate.
- Serve and enjoy!