Given how popular my Parmesan Chicken Casserole was, I decided to attempt yet another variation of it, this one, just as easy. Not only did I have this ready for the oven in under 10 minutes, but my family loved this dish just as much. The chicken is incredibly flavorful and moist, and is perfect over rice, pasta, or by itself. With back to school upon us, definitely try this for dinner if you are looking for a quick, inexpensive, tasty dish.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 packet (about 3 tbsp.) Ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
- Cooking Spray
- Pasta, rice, etc (for serving this over)
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place diced chicken evenly on the bottom of the dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Ranch, and cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper on top of the chicken.
- Spread the mayonnaise mixture on top of the chicken.
- Evenly spread the bread crumbs on top of the mayonnaise layer.
- Lightly spray the cooking spray on top of the entire dish.
- Place baking dish into preheated oven, 425, and bake for about 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve over pasta, rice, or by itself!!