My most favorite treat of the season, are these chocolate peanut butter balls. I typically make them last as they are the one thing I have NO self control over, so they dont last long in the house haha. I highly recommend these tasty treats. They have a crunch to them, and taste very similar to a Reese’s, which is one of my most favorite treats!!! If you make these, let me know, and of course, I will be sure to stop over for one, or ten, : )
- 2-3 cups Chunky Peanut Butter (I use more due to consistency, about 3 cups)
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 2 cups rice krispies cereal
- 1/2 stick butter or margarine
- 2-3 lbs milk chocolate moulding chocolate (I use two packages almond bark)
- Mix all ingredients except chocolate in a large bowl. Add in more peanut butter if mixture isnt sticking together.
- Place wax paper on a cookie sheet and roll dough into one inch balls. Place on cookie sheet and place in fridge for about two hours to firm.
- Once balls are set, melt a few squares of chocolate in microwave at a time and roll peanut butter ball through chocolate two times.
- Set back onto wax paper and refrigerate.
- Once chilled, you can store in a tin or container. Can be frozen as well (although mine dont last long enough to make it to the freezer before I eat them) : )