I keep seeing these recipes floating around and they look SOOOOO yummy. This one popped out to me in particular because it uses cinnamon rolls, which are of course, delicious!! It was quite simple to throw together, made tons, and turned out to be a big hit with the family, especially the kids!!
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 cans cinnamon rolls (I used Pilsbury w/ icing)
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- Icing from cinnamon rolls
- Melt butter and pour on an ungreased 9×13 baking pan.
- Separate cans of dough into 16 rolls and set icing aside for later.
- Cut each roll into quarters and add to buttered baking pan.
- Beat eggs in medium bowl. Add cream, cinnamon, vanilla and beat until well mixed. Pour over cinnamon roll pieces.
- Sprinkle with pecans and drizzle syrup on top.
- Bake at 375 for about 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool about 15 minutes.
- Microwave icing for about 10-15 seconds and drizzle over the top of the pan.