Months ago, I posted a recipe for Melt in your Mouth Chicken. It ended up taking off and quickly becoming one of the most popular recipes on my blog!! Many of you tweaked it and tried new varieties (which I LOVED hearing the feedback)! After going through all the comments, many of you asked if it could be made in a slow cooker. Since I wasn’t sure, I decided to put it to the test. The end result? Yep, it most definitely is great in the slow cooker!!
After a few tweaks, here is the new and improved slow cooker version! My family loved it, so hope yours will as well!!
Slow Cooker Melt in your Mouth Chicken
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup mayonnaise OR plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp ground Black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Zoodles or cooked pasta
- Place chicken breasts on bottom of slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Parmesan, seasoning salt, black pepper, and garlic powder.
- Spread mixture evenly on top of chicken breasts.
- Place lid on slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hours, or low for about 6 hours.
- Once cooked, remove from slow cooker and serve over zoodles (zucchini noodles) or cooked pasta.