One of my most favorite kitchen appliances is my slow cooker. I try to use it at least once a week, but typically I use it a few times during the week. I was in the mood for BBQ a few nights ago, but since I wanted something quick and easy, I decided to whip up this BBQ chicken in the slow cooker. The flavor was slightly sweet, and packed with flavor. My kids practically inhaled it and begged for seconds!! With summer heat upon us, try this dish out since it won’t heat up your kitchen!!
- 1 lb chicken breast, boneless
- 18 oz bottle BBQ sauce (any flavor you desire)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Place chicken on the bottom of slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine the BBQ sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour mixture on top of chicken.
- Cover slow cooker with lid and cook on low for about 6-7 hours, or high for about 3-4 hours.
- Once cooked, remove chicken and spoon some additional sauce on top!