Instant Pot Sausage, Green Beans, and Potatoes is a one pot meal that comes together in no time! Only requiring a 3 minute cook time, this is the perfect dinner for busy schedules!
Oh how I love one pot meals! Don’t you?? Not only is dinner ready in one step, but clean up is a breeze! Especially ones made in the Instant Pot!
I have now made this meal several times over the last few months, but somehow forgot to blog it! After you see how easy it is below, I am sure you too will be adding it to your meal plan!
A few months back (when I first made this) it was good, but not great. I had added way too much Cajun seasoning to the point our mouths were just about on fire! Then, we had potato overload and it might as well have been considered potatoes with a sausage and green bean here and there, haha! I tweaked it a bit the next time and from there….perfection! Even my kids (2/3 are picky eaters) love this!
Not only is it a one pot meal, but we typically have enough leftovers for dinner or at least lunch the next day! Double win, right?!
A Quick One-Pot Dinner with a Kick of Heat
As for seasoning, I LOVE Chupacabra Cajun blend because it isn’t too spicy and is so flavorful! However, we also use and love Slap ya Mama Cajun seasoning as it brings the heat when we’re in the mood! If you’re simply not a Cajun fan, that’s okay! You can use your preferred seasoning to change this to your desires!
For the sausage, I typically use a jalapeno cheddar smoked sausage. However, again, if you prefer a mild andouille sausage, go for it! The choice is yours!
With summer here, this is a great meal that keeps the heat out of the kitchen and leaves plenty of time to play, relax, and have family time!
Enjoy and be sure to let me know what you think! While you’re here, scroll below to sign up for my newsletter so you never miss a recipe again!
Liked this quick and easy one-pot recipe? Check out more recipes from The Cookin Chicks
Instant Pot Sausage, Green Beans, and Potatoes: Print the Recipe Below!
Instant Pot Sausage, Green Beans, and Potatoes
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 12 oz smoked sausage (any flavor you prefer), sliced
- 1 lb red or yellow potatoes, quartered
- 1 lb green beans (fresh is best), trimmed
- 4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning or any seasoning you prefer
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoon butter
- Pour chicken broth into Instant Pot.
- Add the sausage, potatoes, and green beans into the pot.
- Sprinkle the seasoning, salt, and pepper on top and toss with a spoon.
- Cut the butter into small pieces and place them into Instant Pot.
- Cover Instant Pot with lid and ensure valve is in sealing position.
- Cook manual, high pressure, for 3 minutes followed by a quick release.
- Once pin drops, remove lid and stir contents.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from: 365 Days of Crockpot