This Instant Pot Bruschetta Chicken Pasta is an easy weeknight dinner that comes together quickly and is packed with flavor!
This dish not only is the perfect meal to make during the summer, but also works great with busy schedules!! It is an all in one meal that comes together in no time! The best part of all, its made in the Instant Pot, so only takes a fraction of the time it would typically take on the stove!
Last week, I was having one of those “crazy days”. The kind where I was pulled in 100 directions and not enough time in the day to accomplish everything. I knew it was definitely an Instant Pot dinner kind of night, but had no idea what I was going to make.
With some thawed chicken, pasta I had on hand, and some leftover produce from a different meal…I whipped this Instant Pot Bruschetta Chicken Pasta up in no time! Funny how simply rummaging through your pantry can give such inspiration, right?!
Not only did my family approve, small kids included, but we had enough leftovers to use this for lunch the following day! I’d call that a win for sure!
Now that we are in back to school season, this meal is just what you need! Nothing beats a one pot meal and this is just that!
Instant Pot: https://amzn.to/2KKWoAL
Herb Scissors: https://amzn.to/2Hh7Od5
Chupacabra Seasoning: https://amzn.to/31PSSun
Be sure to let me know what you think of it if you try it! While you’re here, scroll below and sign up for my newsletter! You’ll receive my latest recipes sent directly to your inbox and be automatically entered in my monthly, FREE, subscriber only giveaways!
Enjoy! Check out all my other tasty Instant Pot recipes here!
Instant Pot Bruschetta Chicken Pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- seasoning of choice (I use Chupacabra) Italian seasoning, salt/pepper, Chupacabra, etc
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 lb pasta of your choosing, uncooked
- 1 lb tomatoes, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Turn sauté feature on Instant Pot.
- Once screen reads "hot", add olive oil.
- Place chicken on a plate and season well with desired seasoning.
- Place seasoned side down into hot Instant Pot and allow to cook 5 minutes (no need to touch while cooking)
- Sprinkle top side of chicken with additional seasoning.
- After 5 minutes, flip to other side and allow to cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken from Instant Pot and place on plate.
- Pour chicken broth into Instant Pot and scrape bottom as to deglaze pot from chicken.
- Turn sauté feature off and pour in pasta (uncooked).
- Make sure pasta is submarged in broth.
- Place chicken breasts directly on top of pasta and place lid securely on top.
- Ensure valve is in sealing position.
- Cook manual high pressure for 4 minutes followed by a 5 minutes natural pressure release.
- While pasta/chicken cooks, combine the diced tomatoes, garlic, Basil, and olive oil together in a bowl.
- Once natural pressure release is through, do a quick release and allow pin to drop before opening lid.
- Remove chicken and cut into desired size slices.
- Stir in the tomato mixture as well as the sliced chicken.
- Stir in the Parmesan and serve warm!