Comfort food at its finest with this Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole! Shredded chicken, pasta, and veggies make this an all in one meal!
This casserole screams comfort food, right? Not only is it incredibly flavorful, but it is also quite simple to make. If you’re looking for a recipe that can work for a weeknight, offers a range of flavors and ingredients, and satisfies picky kids and adults, then this is the one.
When back to school season hits, I love adding casseroles to my weekly meal plans. Not only are they simple to prepare, but most of the time, you can prep them as early in the day as needed, leaving more time for those busy afternoons/evenings!
If you love casseroles like I do, be sure to check out these other great options:
Last week, I made this for several neighbors. Everyone said they thoroughly enjoyed it and it was definitely a hit. The one comment I kept hearing from several people was “pure comfort food in every bite”. I’ll take that as a huge compliment because who doesnt love comfort food, right?!
Whether you make this for an evening with little to no time for meal prep, give this to a neighbor or friend, or make it when someone in the family is under the weather; this is definitely my new go to recipe and one I will be adding into my meal rotation!
I love how it not only includes pasta and chicken, but it also has veggies throughout it. A full meal in one pan! My kids ate it up and although I know they saw the veggies in it, none of them chose to pick them out, so that was definitely a win!!
Ingredients Needed for this tasty casserole:
Frozen Mixed Veggies
Cream of Chicken Soup
Cream of Mushroom Soup
Salt/Pepper/Onion Powder/Garlic Powder/Italian Seasoning
Enjoy this Chicken Noodle Casserole and be sure to let me know what you think if you make it! I love feedback and I LOVE hearing from each and every one of you
Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole is a one pan meal that comes together in no time! Print the recipe below and give it a try!
Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole
- 3 cups egg noodles
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 12 oz frozen mixed veggies
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6-7 Ritz crackers, crushed
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain water.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked pasta, chicken, frozen veggies, milk, cream of mushroom, cream of chicken, salt, pepper, onion powder, melted butter, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
- Spray a casserole dish (9 x 13) with cooking spray or grease it.
- Pour pasta mixture into dish and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle cheese and crushed cracker on top of casserole.
- Bake in a preheated oven, 350, for 30 minutes covered with foil, 10 minutes uncovered.
- Remove from oven and serve! Enjoy!
Recipe updated 9/27/21