This past week, I was in the mood for something quick, easy, and full of chocolate yumminess! After dumping a few ingredients together, this cake was created and AMAZING! Incredibly moist, full of chocolate, and simple to make; this is a winner! Each of my kids had a small piece after dinner and went crazy over it. Yes, kids are bound to go crazy over just about any dessert, but they ALL really enjoyed this! My hubby and I add a small scoop of ice-cream to ours and thoroughly enjoyed this sweet treat! This recipe makes a full 9×13 baking pan, so its plenty big to bring to any gathering as well! Yum!
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 small box chocolate pudding (instant)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Grease a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, chocolate pudding, milk, and cocoa powder.
- Add in the milk and stir until just combined.
- Pour batter into the greased baking pan.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top of the cake evenly.
- Place pan in a preheated oven, 350, and bake for about 30 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!!
Recipe from: Maria’s Mixing Bowl