Last summer I went to a bbq at my aunts house, and this potato salad was there. It was brought by my cousins wife. Both my hubby and I devoured it, and decided, we needed that recipe! It was one of the best potato salads we had ever had!! Well, I just now got around to making it and it turned out just as delicious as I remembered.
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled (about 2lbs)
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2 medium celery stalks, chopped (1 cup)
- 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- Boil potatoes until tender, drain. Do not overcook!
- Cool potatoes and cut into cubes, or cut prior to boiling.
- Mix mayo, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper in large bowl.
- Add potatoes, celery, onion, and eggs, toss.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled (at least 4 hours)