This recipe comes from Carter Briggs, a follower of the blog!! You may remember his name from his Tennessee Tenders!! He posted this recipe a few days ago on the blog and I knew, I just had to share it! Not only does it look fabulous, but its sounds just as yummy!!
Tennessee Smoked Chicken
- Chicken Thighs and/or Breasts
- Seasoning Salt
- Weber's Chicken and Rib Seasoning
- Cayenne Pepper
- Rinse and dry the chicken pieces.
- Put a light coating of seasoning salt on top of chicken.
- Coat the chicken heavily with Weber's Chicken and Rib seasoning (found in the baking aisle)
- Put a light dusting of Cayenne Pepper on top of other seasonings, adjusting to preference.
- Hickory smoke them at 250 degrees for about 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove from smoker and allow to rest for about 5-10 minutes before digging in.