Since my hubby and I both LOVE a good deli sandwich, we love coming up with new varieties as a quick dinner option. Last week, our deli was having a sale on their sliced roast beef, so I picked some up. We had some onion rolls, fresh cheese, etc on hand, so we put this sandwich together. Not only was it packed with flavor, but it took only a few minutes to make. Our kids enjoyed it without the sauce, since they don’t like anything with spice to it. Whether you make this for a lunch, dinner, or even a midnight snack, you will love this too!!
- 1 lb deli roast beef, sliced thin
- 1/2 lb Muenster cheese, sliced (if you prefer a different type of cheese, feel free to substitute)
- Jalapeno slices
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp hot sauce
- Onion Rolls
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, garlic powder, and hot sauce.
- Cut onion rolls in half to create two sandwich sides.
- Spread mayo mixture on one side of the roll.
- Place a few slices of roast beef on other side of roll, followed by a slice of cheese.
- Place some jalapeno slices on top of cheese and cover with top part of roll to create a sandwich.