This Ranch White Chicken Chili may just go down as one of the easiest crockpot meals ever! Packed with flavor and a family favorite, be sure to give it a try!
Don’t you just love a meal that is quick, easy, and made in the slow cooker?
If you love slow cooker/crockpot meals, check out these other favorites too:
In fact, one of my favorite kitchen appliances to use year round, is my slow cooker. I don’t have to heat my house or use up any of my day making dinner during the summer. I can spend the day in the pool, come home, and have dinner on the table in no time! In the winter, nothing says comfort food like a tasty slow cooker meal, right?!
Last week, after a full day in the sun, the kids and I came back home and I served this for dinner. I had put the ingredients into my slow cooker before we left, and when we came home hours later, the house smelled incredible! Yes, I served chili in the summer, we are a year round casserole/soup family!
My oldest son even asked for seconds of this! It was packed with flavor and made enough for us all to have it again for dinner the next night!
Whether this be enjoyed as a summer meal, or on a cold evening in the Fall/winter, this is a must try recipe!
Ingredients Needed for this Chili:
Boneless, skinless chicken breast
Garlic cloves, minced
Chicken bouillon cubes
Ranch dressing dry mix
Great Northern beans, drained
White corn, drained
Salt/pepper to taste
Be sure to let me know what you think of this tasty chili in the comment section below if you try it!
Chili is an amazing comfort food and crowd pleaser due to it’s versatility and that it can be served with most anything. Be sure to print the recipe below for my Ranch White Chicken Chili and give it a try!
Ranch White Chicken Chili
- 1 lb chicken breasts *boneless/skinless
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 onion *chopped
- 3 garlic cloves *minced
- 2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 2 cans Great Northern White beans drained, 15.8 oz cans
- 2 cans green chiles *4.5 oz cans
- 11 oz white corn *drained
- sour cream *optional
- In the slow cooker, add the chicken broth, onion, garlic cloves, oregano, cumin, bouillon cubes, and dry ranch dressing mix.
- Place chicken breasts into liquid mixture and cover slow cooker with lid.
- Cook on low for about 7-8 hours, or high for about 4-5 hours.
- Using two forks, shred chicken.
- Add in the drained beans, chilies, corn, and salt/pepper.
- Cover slow cooker with lid and allow to cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- Serve in bowls with a dollop of sour cream. Enjoy!
Recipe updated 10/15/21