I have a major slight obsession with cheesecake. It is by far, one of my most favorite desserts. Especially when peanut butter and chocolate are involved with it! Yum!!! A few nights ago, I was in the mood for something sweet, but didn’t have much time to make something. I threw these together in no time, and they quickly became a favorite of my husband and mine! Not only are they simple to make, but they have yummy flavor and turned out so cute!! Enjoy!!
- 1 box Jello No Bake Cheesecake
- 12 Reese peanut butter cups
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Prepare cheesecake as directed on box.
- Line a muffin cup with paper liners, or you can use silicone cups like I did.
- Place one unwrapped Reese’s cup into each muffin tin.
- Scoop the cheesecake on top of each Reese’s cup.
- Place tray into the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Once chilled, sprinkle mini chocolate chips and graham cracker crumbs (they should be included in box of no bake cheesecake) on top of cheesecakes.
Recipe adapted from: Oh Bite It