Last weekend, my hubby and I went all out for dinner one night and decided to make a bunch of new dishes. Since we were grilling chicken for some tacos, we decided to throw some corn on the grill as well. Let me tell you, this was the best corn I have ever had! Seriously. Best. Ever! Not only was it packed with flavor, but it was so moist and literally came right off the cob. This summer, go to the market, grab some corn husks, and try this! You’ll love it too!!
- 5 ears fresh corn, husked
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup Cotija cheese, grated (you can find this in the specialty cheese section at store)
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Chopped Cilantro
- Preheat grill to medium heat (350-450 degrees)
- Place corn directly over heat. Cover grill and allow to cook for about 15 minutes, turning often.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sou cream, garlic salt, and lime juice.
- Once corn is cooked, remove from grill.
- Spread mayonnaise sauce over the top of each corn cob.
- Sprinkle the cheese, Paprika, and chopped cilantro on top.
- Serve immediately! Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from: Seeded at the table