This Lemon Garlic Salmon is a delicious meal that comes together in no time and is packed with flavor! Packed with protein, this will be a hit with everyone!
Are you a salmon fan?? Well, I hope so if you are reading this recipe because its for an INCREDIBLE salmon recipe that you definitely don’t want to pass up!
A few weeks ago, my hubby took it upon himself to make dinner and he knocked it out of the park! Huge hit with all of us, kids included!
I must admit, the sauce was my favorite part. I ended up drizzling it on just about my entire plate!
However, the salmon itself was perfectly tender and flaked apart with just the touch of a fork!
About five years ago, my family lived up in Seattle. While there, we found a LOVE for seafood. Salmon, mussels, shrimp, and more!
The salmon there though. Wow! I don’t really know how to describe it other than amazing. Perfection. Definitely something that Houston is missing, haha!
Since we have moved to Houston, we definitely don’t buy salmon as often, but when we find the good stuff at Costco or other specialty stores, we definitely stock up!
Nope, hubby wanted to try something new and decided to prepare a fresh lemon garlic sauce to drizzle on top.
He added some pasta and roasted asparagus to compliment the salmon and the entire meal went together perfectly! As mentioned above, I ended up drizzling the sauce over my pasta and asparagus because I couldn’t get enough of it! That is the sign of a good sauce, right?!
This is one of those meals that look and taste as though it took quite some time to prepare, but luckily, thats not the case as this was quick and easy, ready in less than 30 minutes!
Make sure you add this Lemon Garlic Salmon to your meal plan this week and let me know what you think!
With lemons coming into season, this is the perfect way to use some up! Enjoy!
Lemon Garlic Salmon
- 6 salmon filets
LEMON GARLIC SAUCE
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup half and half
- 1/2 tbsp flour
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese *grated
- zest and juice from 1 lemon
- 4 garlic cloves *minced
- 1 tsp dill
- 3/4 tsp thyme
- salt/pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place salmon on grill and cook for about 5 minutes per side, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- While salmon is cooking, combine the half and half, flour, cheese, lemon juice, zest, garlic, dill, thyme, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the lemon sauce mixture to the skillet and bring to a boil, reducing to low once boiling.
- Simmer sauce for about 3 minutes before removing from heat.
- Drizzle sauce over cooked salmon and serve immediately.