A few weeks ago, my neighborhood hosted a crawfish boil and all the neighbors brought side dishes to share! I brought my Texas Sheet Cake and it was a huge hit! One of my neighbors brought jello shots for the adults to enjoy and they too were a huge hit. After having one, I decided I wanted to trying making some on my own.
The following weekend, I whipped these up and had them in the fridge chilling within minutes! I brought them over to some neighbors that evening and everyone enjoyed them! Obviously, since there is liquor in them, be careful with how many you have as these do catch up to you after a while. You can make them any flavor and adjust the alcohol amount based on preference! I made mine using Tequila and Black Cherry jello, but you can also use vodka and any jello flavor desired!!
Play around with it and let me know what you try!
- 3 oz package jello (I used a 6 oz and doubled everything)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup Tequila (or Vodka)
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Small cups, condiment containers, etc.
- In a medium bowl, combine the Jello mix with boiling water.
- Stir until Jello is completely dissolved.
- Pour in the alcohol and cold water, stirring once more.
- Divide mixture into small cups, condiment containers, Dixie cups, etc. *I used condiment cups because they come with a lid making it easy to transport the shots.
- Place cups in refrigerator for a few hours to allow Jello to set up entirely.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve!