This post brought to you by Hormel Foods, LLC.. The content and opinions expressed below are that of The Cookin’ Chicks.
With football season here, it is time for all the yummy snacks and appetizers to debut. There is nothing more enjoyable than watching football and eating, right??
With this past weekend being NFL kickoff, I whipped up these jalapenos and they were a HUGE hit!! Stuffed with two cheese, spices, bread crumbs, and of course, BACON…..these are mouth watering!!
When making these, I always use Hormel bacon bits because not only does it make these quick and easy to put together, but it is affordable and 100% real bacon! You can not only use it in this recipe, but on top of salads, soups, casseroles, and more! No mess in my kitchen from having to cook/crumble the bacon, deal with the grease, etc. I definitely recommend Hormel!!
In fact, Hormel has several different products that they offer!! Everything from chunk chicken, to Lloyd’s meats, delicious side dishes, etc. Be sure to check out their website for more recipes, savings/offers, and even to sign up for their newsletter!!
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- Hormel bacon bits
- 8 oz goat cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 10 jalapenos, halved lengthwise and seeds removed
- Preheat oven to 350 and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the goat cheese, cheddar cheese, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Spoon mixture evenly into each jalapeno.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over the cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle Hormel bacon bits over the bread crumbs.
- Place baking sheet into oven for about 20 minutes, remove and serve!
**Head on over to their Facebook and Pinterest pages to post your recipes/ideas to share with others, or check out the other posts for more inspiration!! **