If you have been following the blog, you know that we LOVE trying new cobblers out. A few weeks ago, we posted our Peach Cobbler Crisp, followed by our Blueberry Cobbler Crisp. Since they were each amazing, we knew we couldn’t stop there. This one was just as tasty and just as easy to make! I made this for my dad’s birthday dessert since he loves apple cobbler. It was a hit with everyone! I am already thinking of changing things up next time and using fresh fruit instead of canned pie filling. Stay tuned, I think a fresh blackberry crisp is coming, fingers crossed it turns out great!!
- 2 cans apple pie filling
- 2 cups Bisquick or 2 cups of this DIY Bisquick recipe
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Grease a bundt pan.
- Pour in the 2 cans of pie filling.
- Sprinkle the Bisquick on top of pie filling.
- Sprinkle sugar on top of Bisquick.
- Melt butter and pour over sugar.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans on top of butter.
- Place pan in a preheated oven, 375, and bake for about 40-45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve in a bowl with vanilla ice-cream if desired.