Last week, I made our delicious Peach Cobbler Crisp. As we were enjoying it, I thought to myself “I bet other types of fruit would be great in this too”. Since I am a huge fan of blueberries, I knew that was the next combination I needed to try. I ran to the store the next day to pick up the blueberry pie filling and made this that evening. WOW! I am not sure which one is my favorite between the peach and blueberry, but let me tell ya, both are equally out of this world delicious! Not only does this only take a few minutes to throw together, but the flavor is amazing. The pecans on top provide a slight crunch, the Bisquick gives this a cake like topping, and then the blueberries add the perfect amount of sweetness! Whether making this for your family, friends, parties, etc., this is bound to be a hit with any blueberry loving fan!! Enjoy!!
- 2 cans blueberry pie filling
- 2 cups Bisquick (or 2 cups of this DIY Bisquick recipe)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks) melted
- 1/2 cup pecans
- Grease a bundt pan.
- Add the two cans of pie filling to the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle the Bisquick on top of pie filling.
- Sprinkle sugar on top of Bisquick.
- Melt butter and pour on top of sugar.
- Sprinkle pecans on top of butter.
- Place pan into preheated oven, 375, and bake for about 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Serve warm!