These Shortcut Pumpkin Spice Muffins are ready to enjoy in only 25 minutes! Irresistable pumpkin pie flavor in muffin form, what’s not to love?!
Here in Houston, the weather hasnt quite caught the memo on a cooler front until just this week! Today has a high of 73 degrees, impressive, right?!
To kick off the cooler weather, I made these Pumpkin Spice Muffins, shortcut style of course!
Using Bisquick, I had these ready for the oven in about 10 minutes! It only took that long because I couldn’t find my can opener to open the pumpkin and wasted a few minutes searching high and low!
As soon as these came out of the oven, the entire house smelled like Fall. Pumpkin Spice to be exact!
My kids enjoyed these for breakfast warm from the oven, what a start to the school week, right?
Now, I will be open about these and say…due to the Bisquick, they are a bit more firm/dense than a normal muffin. Still quite tasty, but I recommend warming them up prior to enjoying if not from the oven!
Each batch makes about 10-12 muffins, so plenty for having family/friends over or enjoying through the week!
If you’re into the Fall season, give these Shortcut Pumpkin Spice Muffins a try and let me know what you think! Let’s also connect on Instagram! CLICK HERE!
Muffin Tray: https://amzn.to/2Hu7haH
Mixing Bowls: https://amzn.to/3jc2h8K
Shortcut Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1 tbsp Bisquick
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp cold butter
- Line a muffin tray with liners or cooking spray. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine the pumpkin, milk, egg, Bisquick, sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, and ginger.
- Stir until just combined, be sure not to overmix.
- Fill each muffin cup about 3/4 full.
- In a small bowl, combine the Bisquick, sugar, cinnamon, and butter.
- Using a fork, combine ingredients until crumbly mixture forms.
- Evenly sprinkle streusel on top of muffin cups.
- Place muffin tray in preheated oven and bake for about 13-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!