One of my favorite desserts is cheesecake. Last year, my hubby made mini cheesecake bites and they were amazing! With Easter weekend being here, and being in the mood for cheesecake, I decided to whip these up, only instead of mini squares, I wanted cheesecake cups. I used Hershey chocolate eggs in honor of Easter, but if it is a different Holiday or occasion, you can use anything from M & M’s, to gummy worms, or just drizzled chocolate. My family loved these and they were the perfect dessert to end the day with!!
Hope you all have a Blessed Easter!!
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped fine
- 3 packages cream cheese, softened (8oz packages)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- Chocolate to drizzle (I used magic shell, but melted chocolate chips work too)
- Hershey chocolate eggs, gummy worms, fresh fruit, etc. *Basically whatever you want to top the cups with
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and pecan chips.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners or silicone liners.
- Evenly distribute the graham cracker mixture into each cup.
- Push down using a fork until the cracker mixture is packed in flat.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth and creamy.
- Add in the eggs, one at a time.
- Scoop cheesecake mixture on top of the graham cracker crust.
- Bake in a preheated oven, 325, for about 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Drizzle chocolate and place desired topping on top and enjoy!!