This No Bake Banana Pudding Cheesecake is irresistibly flavorful and loved by all! Combining two classic desserts into one, this sweet treat will be a hit at any gathering!
Yesterday was my hubby’s birthday. The big 3-7! Since we have been quarantined for a few weeks already, this birthday was quite different. We didn’t get to go out to dinner and have a date night like we normally do. Instead, we stayed in, made some burgers on the grill, and had a family day. It was a great time and this No Bake Banana Pudding Cheesecake may just have been the highlight of the meal!
Every time we go to Cheesecake Factory, my hubby orders a slice of their Banana Cheesecake. Me, I am a chocolate fan, so of course I order the Death by Chocolate Cheesecake.
Being limited on ingredients I could use to whip up a dessert, I chose to whip this up since I knew it was a favorite.
If you love Cheesecake Factory’s version, this IS different due to it being a no bake. It is more of a creamy pie versus actual cheesecake, but trust me, you’ll love it!
With a graham cracker crust, Vanilla wafer/banana slice layer, and the pudding all combined….this dessert may just have to get made again very soon.
Since Spring is here, summer is coming, and the sun is finally coming out, I definitely recommend preparing this as a refreshing sweet treat!
Perhaps surprise your family since you are most likely quarantined as we are! Use the time home with the kids to reconnect as a family, get those honey do lists tackled, and let the kids get their hands dirty in the kitchen! I have been letting my kids bake and help me cook dinner! They love it and don’t even realize they are learning fractions/measurements!
I shared the picture of this No Bake Banana Pudding Cheesecake on my Instagram story yesterday and received over 100 requests for the recipe! Hope you all enjoy it as much as we do and check out the video tutorial above!
Be sure to let me know what you think! I love hearing feedback! Also make sure you come connect on Instagram!
Pie Plate: https://amzn.to/398FSTW
Mixing Bowl Set: https://amzn.to/2Ja5Iwd
No Bake Banana Pudding Cheesecake
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pkg Instant Vanilla pudding *3.4 oz package
- 1 cup milk
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 20-30 vanilla wafers
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Add in the and sugar and combine until smooth.
- Pour in the heavy cream and vanilla, beating until medium peaks are formed. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix.
- Whisk until smooth and place bowl into refrigerator for about 3-5 minutes.
- Take pudding mixture and fold into the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour half the filling into the graham cracker crust.
- Place a layer of sliced bananas and vanilla wafers over the filling.
- Pour remaining filling on top of layered banana/wafer and smooth over evenly.
- Place additional vanilla wafers on top of cake in pattern desired. *do not add bananas until serving as they will turn brown
- Refrigerator cheesecake for at least 3 hours prior to serving.
- Add desired amount of banana slices on top (optional) and serve! Enjoy!